Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Okay, so I never do these things, but I guess I can always try something new so, here is goes...
1. I am a very people person. I do not like to do things alone. I am trying to be better at this, but I just do not like to do things by myself. I take someone with me if I can even if it is Brantley. (He is more entertaining then adults anyways).
2. I am totally addicted to the drink Rockstar Zero! It is extremely good but very addicting. I have energy all day long. I would recommend this drink to anyone. It has zero carbs (that is were the name zero came from) and only 40 calories! What more can you ask for! Just be careful if you try it. It is REALLY ADDICTING!
3. I LOVE dogs. I have the cutest Pug that has so much personality. She is so fun to play with. Brantley and her play all day long and it is so cute! I love dogs so much that we are probably going to get a second one!
4. I am terrified of speaking in public. I cannot remember the last time I did. I was probably in high school and I HAD to for a grade. I will turn anyone down if I am asked to speak no matter who they are and what it is for. It terrifies me. At the end of my senior year in high school, the bishop asked a couple of people that graduated from seminary to say a couple of things in church (like 5 min if that) and I told him that I would because I was going to try. Well, the morning that I was supposed to speak I was so sick to my stomach that I had to call him and tell him that I couldn't do it. Well, the program had been printed already and he said that my name would be on there and I did not care. Luckily, when I saw it, they messed up and put my sisters name on it instead. Never ask me to speak in public!
5. Justin and Brantley are everything to me. I would do anything for them. They are my life my whole life.
6. And, last of all, I want to have 2 or 3 kids. That is it. I used to think that motherhood is all that I wanted to do and have 4 or so kids, but I have now decided that it is not as easy as I thought. Don't get me wrong, I love being a mom and would not change it for anything, but I would not be able to handle 6 kids and all of the chaos (sorry Steph you are better then me). 2 kids if we get a girl next will be great for me.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

rachael, you are no better then me, i just may be a little bit crazy and we will see if I really feel that way after another one. Benjamin just keeps getting harder and harder.

Aundrea said...

racheal, I am the same way i thought i would have four kids to but i am done i love my kids with all my hart and really it get esayer the older they get thats why i don't want more i have just go to the point were i can do something other then attend to kids all day they go and play with each other and i can get something done. Im just dont want to go back.

Stephanie said...

Ya, i wanted 4 or 5 kids at one point but after 2 i am wondering if i even want another one, i think i'm good with 2. but we'll see, maybe in 3-4 years i might want one more, but thats it.