Tuesday, October 28, 2008

No More Binkie!!

So Brantley's two front teeth have been moving a bit because of the binkie. He only got it for nap time and bedtime, but he was very attached to it. In fact he had to have two binkies to go to sleep. Well since we did not want to ruin his teeth more and cause him problems, we decided that it is now time to get rid of it. So, on Friday, I told him that "Big Boys" don't use binkies and it was time to get rid of it. So, I took him outside and had him throw them away in the garbage and he has not looked back since!!! He really has not had any problems with going to sleep at home and hopefully when he returns to the babysitters he will be just fine ( I appoligize now Emma if he does have a problem Sorry)! We are so proud of our "big boy". He is growing up so fast! Next is the big boy bed and potty training!! Wish us luck (And if any of you have any suggestions on the potty training let me know. I will need all the help that I can get)! We Love you Brantley!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Way to go!! He made my day waving at me today!

Amy said...

What a good kid, I am sure he will do great with the potty training, let me know if you figure it out so I can get Alex trained! And I am anxiously awaiting to hear from you about your ultrasound!