Thursday, June 25, 2009

Petting Zoo and Train Rides


Brantley, Amie, Sariah, Kempton, and Austin

Ryleigh and Lilley

Brantley's face when he had to get off of the train.


Riding the pony


This week we went to "This is the Place" in SLC with Ryleigh and Austin and my cousin Sarah and her two kids. The kids had a fun time petting all of the little animals, riding the pony's and riding the train. The train was Brantley's favorite by far and he warmed up to the pony about the time that he had to get off. He convinced the lady though to let him go one more time by telling her "Last Time Please?!?!" She thought that he was too cute to not let him go again. He's such a little charmer!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like fun! I've never heard of it, where's it at?

Stephanie said...

That looks like so much fun. What a charmer that Brantley.

Janalyn said...

Rach, could you email me your phone number and info. Our time is pretty short in UT, but I'd like to see you. Would you be available on a Tues morn/early afternoon?? My email is my first name @gmail.