Thursday, July 30, 2009

4 months old!

This pic just cracked me up! I was doing my hair and the next thing I know I look over and she is sound asleep!
She just LOVES her swing!


I know that this is a little late and she is almost 5 months old now, but I wanted to have her stats documented on the blog. When she went in for you 4 month visit, she was 14pounds and 10 ounces in the 75% and 26 inches in the 75% as well. So she's growing nice! Some of her favorite things right now are the swimming pool, being outside doing anything, Brantley singing to her, her swing, and mommy. She has turned into quite the mommies girl. I LOVE it! She's getting so big and is growing up to fast. I just love this age and want her to stay this age forever.




5 comments:

Emily said...

I love this age too! She is such a beautiful little girl. She and I are going to be great friends - as soon as she realizes that she really likes me.

Stephanie said...

She is such a pretty little girl. I just caught up on your blog. I didn't realize how many posts I had missed. I kept wanting to ask you if she liked her swing. I am glad she does. Noah still loves his.

Amy said...

She is seriously so cute! I can't believe she is already 4 months.

Grand Pooba said...

She's just gorgeous! I was so glad I got to meet her at lunch.

Casey and Sheryl said...

she has gotten so big - her sleeping in the little chair is great. hope you had a good birthday.