Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Tricks!




So Lilley has hit a few milestone in the last couple of weeks. She got her first tooth, started rolling all over the place, and can pull herself up on furniture and stand by herself. She also gets on all fours and rocks back and forth, but is not crawling yet. I didn't have any still pics of her rolling but I got a video of it so that will be coming soon. And the biggest milestone that she reached is she will now take a bottle!!! I have been working on her with this for the last 5 months almost everyday and was about to give up, then she all of a sudden decided that she liked it! She will now take a bottle and I now have a little more freedom! Way to go Lilley!!!! This was a huge relief for me.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Woo hoo for the bottle!! That is SOO exciting for you.

I knew she'd come around.

Stephanie said...

YAY for Lilly! Those are all big milestones.