Monday, February 22, 2010

I NEED HELP

So I am in need of some help. I have lost our babysitter again and need to find someone as soon as possible. I really don't want to put my kids in a daycare and would rather find someone who wants to watch two extra kids for only two days a week for a little extra money in their home. It would be on Monday and Tuesday 7am-4pm, but if someone could do it on another day, my work is really flexible and I could move things around if necessary. I would really like to find someone who is wanting to do it for a while and not just a month or two. I don't want to keep doing this and trying to find someone to watch them. Brantley has a hard time with change. So, if anyone knows someone in the Syracuse, Layton area that is wanting to take my kids in two days, let me know! They are coming to work with me and that just is not working well. Thanks for your help!!!!

4 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

I'll have to ask my sister who she uses...

The Petersen's said...

Girl I work from home and could watch them, but I live in west haven just off of 24th street. I dont know if that is to far away!

The Petersen's said...

Lady Laura Christensen is looking for a little extra income she lives just a street away from you! You probably know her if you dont i can give you her number! She is amazing!

KRIS said...

I will ask my sitter she is just up the road !!!