Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Lilley

The day Lilley was Born
First Week at Home
One Month Old
Two Months Old
Three Months Old
Four Months Old
Five Months Old
Seven Months Old
Nine Months Old
One Year Old
I can't believe that my little girl is already one year old. It seems just like yesterday that I was coming home from the hospital with her! It amazes me how fast time goes by now. Lilley wasn't always the best baby. We started it off bad with her having acid reflex and she was very colic! I didn't know how I got threw it, but I did. Even threw the sleepless nights, all of her sicknesses, and crying. She is now such a sweet heart. She will play by her self and only starts crying if shes hungry, tired or needs her diaper changed. Some of the things that she loves are mom, her big brother (she follows him around everywhere), playing with toys (any toys as long as there is something to play with), her bottle, she loves to play outside and almost any food. She has really started eating a lot! At 1 year old Lilley weights in at 20 pounds 9 ounces (40%) is 29" long (46%) and her head is 17.5" (30%). She is such a joy to have around the house. She brightens up our day everyday. It's kinda sad that my baby is not really a baby anymore and that I wont be having another one. But I am real excited for all of the new things that she is going to discover and learn in the next few years. We love you Lilley!!! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

ammon said...

Well, I don't know about you, but that year went by REALLY fast for me!!

She is such a sweet little girl.

Happy Birthday Lilley!!

ammon said...

(erg - Ammon signed in again. Sorry it's under his name)

Stephanie said...

She is so sweet. I love that she is walking. Happy birthday to Lilley.