Friday, September 24, 2010

Brantley's 4th Birthday

So my little boy turned 4!! I can't believe that is is getting so big! Time just needs to slow down. He was so excited to have his birthday that every morning when he woke up he would ask if it was his birthday that day and was so sad when I told him not yet. The night before his birthday I told him that when he woke up in the morning that it was going to be his birthday. That morning when he came into my room to wake me up, he was acting all shy like he was waiting for me to say something to him. When I finally stopped teasing him and told him "Happy Birthday" he got so excited and he kept telling me "thank you" all day long. It was so dang cute!!! He had a blast at his party and was so polite to everyone. Birthday's really do get funner the older they get. He got spoiled like always. Thanks everyone who could come for making Brantley's day that much more special to him. We love having Brantley in our family. He makes things so fun and brights up every occasion. We love you Brantley!!!!

The cake!






1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Brantley! Your cake tuned out so cute Rachael, you should do Ellie's for me next month. :)