Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lilley's 2!!

The cute cupcake tower!




I couldn't get her to look at me and smile but how amazing are this girls eyelashes!! 

Brantley had to get in on the picture taking and he definitely cheesed it for me!  Love this kid!

The best pic I got.  I had to wake her up from her nap and she was still trying to wake up



she loves her sunglasses!!








Riding her scooter with Jennae.  She loves it!

Landin and Lilley are so cute together!!  They just love to play!



She Lilley's birthday has once again come and gone.  I can't believe that my baby is already 2.  I know people always say time flies but it really does!!!  She is getting so big and has such a great personality.  She is so funny and opinionated.  When she woke up Brantley and I walked into her room singing happy birthday to her and she was so cute.  She got all coy and shy about it covering up her face and all and then a little more then half way through the song she started telling me NO!!  It's not my birthday day!  Stop singing!!  I then told her that it was her birthday and that her friends and family are going to be coming over for a party and she will be getting presents she then told me "presents?  IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!"  Such a funny girl!  She was so excited when everyone started showing up even though I couldn't get a pic with her smiling.  She was just taking it all in in good old Lilley fashion.  Once everyone left she played outside with all of her new toys tell Aunt Candace picked her up to go to build a bear.  I didn't get any pics of it since It was just Candace and her but Candace said that she was pretty funny about it.  She said that when they got there Lilley just saying no to everything except for the stroller.  So Candace chose everything out.  Lilley then was so excited to push her new monkey around in the monkeys stroller around the gateway.  She loves her monkey and monkey stroller!   Thanks everyone who came to her party to celebrate her birthday with us.  We all love you all so much!!!  Thanks again for make it such a great day for her!!!!


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is already 2, time really does fly.

Belnap Family said...

Too cute! What is it about sunglasses kids just love them don't they!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

So SO cute. Time flies. Didn't you just have her?

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Just repeated what Tiff said!