Friday, July 8, 2011

Potty Trained!!

So we are proud to say that Lilley is potty trained and we are officially diaper free at our house!!!  I've got to say it is a good feeling not buying diapers any more.  Lilley did so good!!!  I thought that Brantley was really easy to train but Lilley was so much easier!!  It only took her peeing 3 times to realize what that feeling was and to realize that she pees in the potty and twice pooping to get that too.  She's hasn't looked back since! I can take her every where and we have not had a single accident since she figured it out.  Man that was easy!  Way to go Lilley.  We are so proud of you!!  Her big girl bed will be here in a week too.  She really isn't a baby anymore.  Kinda makes me sad but excited all at once.   My little girl is growing up! 


No comments: