Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lilley's 3rd Birthday!

So Lilley decided to get a year older and turned 3!  I know its what I always say  and so does everyone else but I can't believe that my little girl is 3.  It's so sad but then again, I just LOVE this age!  She was excited for a week for her birthday.  It was so much fun watching her and how she acted on her birthday.  The night before I went and got 30 balloons blown up and put them up in her room when she was sleeping.  When he woke up she just loved it.  Although 30 balloons doesn't look like as much as I thought it would. Maybe next year we will do 50 or more. 



Lilley asked for a Minnie Mouse party so of coarse we did.  She wanted cupcakes so I found this idea and they turned out pretty cute.  The only thing that I would have changed is I would have used thin mint cookies instead of the the peanut butter ones.  They were too heavy and the ears kept falling off.  But they sure were cute and she loved them!  That's all that matters.




She looked soo cute in her Minnie outfit and mouse ears!!  





Man does she love her dolls!! 

She was singing happy birthday to herself...too cute!!



Thank you everyone who was able to come and celebrate with us.  Lilley is one lucky girl to have so many family and friends around!  Happy Birthday baby girl!!  We love you!!

No comments: