Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bad Luck!

I felt so bad for Brantley.  A couple of weeks ago Brantley got strep throat.  I took him in and started him on amoxicillin and hoping that in a day or two he will be is normal self and we would be able to go camping and he'd get to ride is dirt bike.  Well the next day he broke out in the rash on his hands, feet and was itching horribly.  So I took him in once again to the docs since I was worried he was having an allergic reaction to the antibiotic and you guessed it!!  He got hand foot mouth AND was have an allergic reaction as well.  I felt horrible!!  His feet were itching soo bad!  Putting them in cold water was the only thing that mad it feel better.  So about 12 hours after he was off of the amoxicillin the itching stopped and he started feeling better but since hand foot mouth is contagious we still weren't able to go camping.  Once again I felt horrible.  Poor kid! 


No comments: