Thursday, June 28, 2012

Preschool Graduation

Graduation...What a great, happy and sad day.  I can't believe how much Brantley has grown and learned this year in preschool!  I'm so proud of my little boy.  He had so much fun in school this year and I've to to hand it to his wonderful teacher Miss. Katie.  We were really worried about him going to school since he just does not do good with new people but he did awesome and looked forward to going every Monday and Wednesday.  He was such a great first experiance to school and has definatley set a high standard! 

For graduation, Brantley onces again really suprised me.  I was so proud of him!  He got up and did his parts without even any problem and sang all of the songs and did all of the dances to the songs.  He did AWESOME!!  What a great end to a great year.  We are so proud of him!!


Doing the hokie pokie

Chicken dance!!
My favorite part was the Tootie Ta dance/song.  It was hillarious seeing these kids doing it! 

 Getting his cap and diploma

 With his teacher Miss. Katie..We loved her!!!!
Lilley had to get in on the pictures too

YAY!!  He's graduated...Here comes kindergarten! 

2 comments:

Mjika said...

I love the tongue out when he dances!

Grand Pooba said...

Ha! I love the chicken dance!