Monday, November 19, 2012

Dad's 60th Birthday Celibration

So for my Dad's 60th birthday my mom set it up so that the whole family was up at the cabin to surprise him for the weekend.  It was kinda a trick to get everyone there without my dad knowing about it but it but we were successful and it sure was awesome to have everyone there together since it doesn't happen that frequently at all. 
 
Lilley and Brantley got a hold of my phone and took this pic while we were stopped for lunch...I thought it was such a cute pic!!!
 
All the kids hiding cause Grandpa had just gotten to the cabin and still doesn't know!


He was so surprised!

Brantley and Will played so good together!  They were playing Lego's here

Lilley loves her Aunt Bekah!

The whole family going on a easy hike at Big Springs


All of the grand kids!!  Man that's a lot of very cute kids!!

1 comment:

Mjika said...

What a wonderful surprise to pull off for your dad.