Monday, April 8, 2013

Instagram Update

 
So I've been horrible with getting out my SLR and have been using my phone most of the time and I've been using Instagram a lot more as well.  So I thought I'd post an update from our day to day lives via Instagram.
 
Lilley was pretending to be a donut head...Silly girl!

Cute hair

We got a lot of snow this winter and I really was tired of shoveling every day! 

Play date at the Kangaroo Zoo in Ogden.  The kids LOVED it!!!

CHEESE!!!!

At school Brantley's teacher performed a wedding for Q and U!  The boys dressed up as quarterbacks and the girls like queens.  They had a wedding celebration all day including a wedding cake....Can I just day we LOVE his teacher?!
Brantley's Valentine's day gifts he gave to his class mates.  They were made out of Rollo's and kisses. 

Dr. Seuss day at school.  His teacher dressed up as Thing 1 then half way through class changed to thing 2.  She didn't say a single word all day and played tricks on the kids through out the day.  It was hilarious!

Play date at Classic Skating.  I roller skated for the first time in more then 15 yrs.  So much fun!

Lilley and her new friend Kaylie at Classic

2 comments:

Mjika said...

What a good way to blog the everyday. I need to do better at that.

Emily said...

Super cute! I love Lilley's hair. (And Mrs. Adams rocks, doesn't she)?