Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Brantley is 18 Month's Old!



He likes to throw himself down on the ottoman and then fall forward onto the ground. He thinks that he is so funny!



He also now likes to eat from the bar like a big boy instead of in his highchair. He thinks that he is so big! He really has turned into my little toddler instead of my baby.



This was just to cute not to share. This was his first time eating frosting from the beaters. He thought that it was so fun and good! He started crying when the frosting was all gone off the beaters and I had to take it away.

We went to his 18 month check up and here are the stats:
Height 32" 40%
Weight 27.9 70%
Head 19" 60%
He is still my little chub! I love it! He is growing so fast and turning into quite a character. He makes us laugh everyday. He is talking nonstop and runs around everywhere. His favorite thing still is to go riding. We took him out twice since it started to kind of warm up, and now every morning the first thing that he asks for is to go for a ride! Justin is so proud! He also has turned into quite the little snuggle bug. He loves to be rocked and he also comes up to me and gives me a hug and says "Luv u!" It just makes me melt.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Belnap Family said...

Oh! What a little stud he is! Isn't it crazy how one day you just stop and realize your child is no longer a baby, but a toddler? It happens overnight! You dress him so cute.

Stephanie said...

He is so adorable. I just want to squeeze him. But I won't because that would be child abuse and you would put me away. At least that is better than wanting to eat him up right?