Sunday, March 23, 2008

Moab Jeep Safari

Rachel and Brantley Hanging out while we all took a brake from the trail.


Brantley had so much fun riding the 4wheelers that he would not get off. He kept on asking to go for a "ide" It was so cute! He fell asleep on the last part of this ride. I am looking forward to a lot more times like this this summer!


This was the event of the weekend! Brantley actually locked himself in the truck and the truck was running! It was so scary! Get this, we also have Onstar, but when we called them, they said that we have the analog version and not the digital, so they could not unlock the doors for us! It was frustrating. We finally after about 20min, got Brantley to roll the window down. He thought that it was pretty funny though. He just laughed and played.

The easter bunny came to visit Brantley in Moab. He loved playing with his bubbles. It was fun to do easter this year since last year he was to young.


He was throwing rocks all weekend long and I just thought this was funny that he was was throwing them at the Bronco.


Just chillin in the back of the Bronco while crawling threw slick rock. He thought that it was so fun! He just kept on saying "Whoa, Whoa" and laughing!


Levi trying to go up "widow maker" It was crazy but also pretty cool to watch.



Justin going on that big wall of slick rock. The Bronco did really good for the first time out! But, after getting up this, the Bronco died and would not start up. Levi had to tow us out of the trail. That was really interesting! Being towed threw slick rock with a baby asleep in the back. It was fun though. It was great to get out in so good weather and camp! It really was a blast!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun. I love Moab! Brantley is so cute. I can't believe he locked himself in. That is my worst nightmare. Good thing he is smart and unrolled the window.

Belnap Family said...

Looks like a fun weekend! It looks so warm and nice. I'm jealous. It cracks me up that Brantley is going to be such a daredevil, adventurous kid!! Mine are big wimps.

Aundrea said...

looks like you all had tunz of fun. Hope things are going well for you and your family. we need to get together soon.

CLUFF FAMILY said...

I have been waiting for more pics. Brantley is so cute. It would be fun to get them together sometime. Whenever that would be. I am due in 7 more weeks-hopefully sonner. So after our trip nest week to go up north, I will be here for a while with the babe.Glad he got the window down and everything was ok!

Wehrle said...

Hey Rach!! You little family is so cute! I added you to my friends list, hope you don't mind!

metromut said...

I am so sorry it has taken me forever to respond. I have been out of town the last few weeks. But your little boy is darling. And you look just as beautiful as ever. I am so glad that you found me. I love Brantley's eyes. The are just so sweet. ~Lindy