Wednesday, June 25, 2008

First swimming of the year!





Brantley, Benjamin and Avery

Aunt Candace and Brantley


Today we went to the Roy Aquatic Center with Stephanie and Benjamin, Tiff and Avery and my sister Candace. Brantley and I went here yesterday with Brantley's cousins Ryleigh and Austin and my sister Amie, and Brantley hated it! He cried most of the time and did not want to leave me or Amie. Well, today we went again and he LOVED it! He was walking threw the water without holding my hand, went down the kiddie slide (the frog slide in the pics) all by himself and kept on asking to go down the big slide! It was so much fun. I am so glad that we are finally having weather that we can go swimming in. I love being out side and so does Brantley. Thanks Steph, Tiff and Candace for coming with us!


7 comments:

TIDWELLS said...

I love the Roy Aquatic Center. Way to go Brantley on the slide.

Jill said...

Brantley looks so cute, it looks like he was having fun.

Jennifer Lee said...

Your little boy is so cute!

Stephanie said...

That was so fun! I really think that Benjamin will do better if I go on Saturday. I'm glad that Brantley did so good. He is adorable!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

How fun that is good you are able to go with friends and other kids, that makes it more fun.

Deanna said...

I can't believe how big Brantley is now. What a cute kid!

Emily said...

So much fun!! I have never been here. We will have to try it out next!