Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Weekend

Brantley's First Girlfriend Taylor
Levi Surfing!
Justin trying to Surf for the first time
The Driver of the Boat

So Stylin


This past weekend we headed up to Cascade, ID with Levi and Kristi, Josh and Rachel, Tyson and Bryce and Amie. Levi's family has some property up there and they were nice enough to let us stay for 5 days. We had so much fun and this place is just beautiful! There is riding close by and of coarse Cascade Lake. So, we had a lot to do and we went with a great group of friends. Brantley had a blast like always. He even went swimming in the middle of the lake!


3 comments:

Belnap Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I used to enjoy boating a lot more before kids. Now I am just scared for them the whole time! That lake looks really pretty, where is Cascade?

Emily said...

Oh my gosh!! Your family is outside in the mountains!! I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it. J/K!! Looks like fun, yet again. We need to follow your lead more often!!

TIDWELLS said...

I love camping and the lake. cute pictures of you guys.