Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, Wednesday was my 27th birthday. I am getting really old! This was probably one the of worst birthdays that I have had in a long time (well worst week really!). It started with Brantley getting sick, then Justin getting sick and then of coarse ME! All three of us have either had the runs, or throwing up all week long. It has been horrible. By Thursday, we were all feeling better and things started to get better. Justin got me Breaking Dawn (I have not been able to put it down) and then these beautiful purple roses. For those that know me, these are my favorite! I just love these and this was such a good batch! THANKS BABE!! Also, since we are feeling better, we are leaving Brantley with my parents this weekend and heading up to Bear Lake for a little get-a-way. Thanks Mom and Dad for taking him! We are really looking forward to this weekend.




8 comments:

CLUFF FAMILY said...

happy birthday Rach! Sorry it wasn't so great.Hope Bear Lake makes it better!

Amy said...

Oh that is the worst! I was thinking on Wed that it was your birthday and was going to text you but never got to doing it. Anyways Happy late Birthday. We are getting OLD!

TIDWELLS said...

Happy Birthday Rach I hope you had a great time in Bear Lake I love it up there and rasberry day's. When you get back and can find some time next week let me treat you to a coldstone.... Let me know what night would be good for you and we will go...

Wehrle said...

Happy birthday Rach! I am terrible with birthdays and I never remember anyones but there are a few that I never forget and yours is one of them crazy huh!! I love the flowers, they are so pretty!!

Emily said...

Yuck!?! Happy Birthday anyhow. Bear Lake is always fun though, right?

Belnap Family said...

Sorry about the crappy birthday week. Flowers are nice though!! And a weekend getaway with no kids, well that sounds really really nice...

Funky Farmers said...

Rachele-
Wow the runs huh? Yum :) I was so glad to hear from you. Your little guy is adorable. I will definately keep checking out your blog. Have fun in Bear Lake. This is Darci Calder by the way.

Janalyn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!