Monday, July 28, 2008

Memories!!

Here are the directions:


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

CLUFF FAMILY said...

I remember when I first moved to Layton and you were one of my first friends there. I think you and Cam were best friends? Anyway, you were always nice to me and have always been great friend.

TIDWELLS said...

I remember when you told us you were pregnant with Brantley. We were so excited. I remember Shane comeing home after talking to Justin and how funny he is and how they would get along. Same with you. You are both great friends and neighbors.....

TIDWELLS said...

Hey I was just thinking and remembered all the cold stone trips. speaking of lets take a trip I am having a birthday remix craving...

Janalyn said...

I'm hoping I get the honor of the youngest memories on here. I remember the first time we met when we were 3 years old!
I remember making mud pies in your garden, making melted crayon pictures, you knowing how to ride a bike way earlier than me :), doing paper routes with your family, walking to kindergarten in the snow, going to the mall "alone" when were were only 8...
Then crying when we moved, visiting every year, floating down the Salt River and getting blisters!, and going on a double date with you and Justin.
Wow, that's an impressively long friendship! You're a good friend Rachael. It was fun to think of all our memories.