Saturday, September 20, 2008

7 YEARS!!!!

So this post is a little late, but it is also right on time. On the 13th, Justin and I had our 7 year anniversary!!! Can you believe it! We have been married for 7 years!! We really are getting old. Well, since Brantley's birthday is the day before our anniversary, we were not able to celebrate tell this weekend. So on Friday, my parents watched Brantley while we went to dinner. Our tradition is to go the Market Street Grill. We love that place!!! It is always so good and I love the atmosphere. Justin got me an adapter so that I can now listen to my iPod and talk on my phone through my speakers. I am so stoked! Thanks Justin for being such a great husband and father. You truely are the love of my life and my everything!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Hello St.Jeor family!!! We found your blog!!

This is Brandon and Amanda Barnum! Your family is so dang cute! Congrats on expecting!!

I love the name of your 2 year old!!

If you want to be invited to our blog just send us an e-mail from one of our profiles! We hope you e-mail!

Stephanie said...

Happy anniversary! It is still crazy to me that you guys have been married for so long. I am glad that you guys are so happy!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Congrats! 7 years and many more to come. Happy Anniversary

TIDWELLS said...

Your picture is so pretty... Happy Anniversary we just had ours as well... You are such a cute couple and family... Here is to another 7 and many more after that...

Emily said...

Congrats!! I can't believe that you have put up with Justin for 7 long years!!