Saturday, September 13, 2008

Brantley is 2!!

Brantley turned 2 yesterday. It was so much fun! I started his day out by singing happy birthday to him when I went in to get him out of his bed for the day, and it was so cute! He got all bashfull and coy and asked me all day long to sing to him. He was excited all day for his party to come. He kept on repeating all of his family and friends that were coming and got all excited about cake and ice cream. Brantley got spoiled like always. He got so many toys and such cute outfits! He was in toy heaven and still is this morning. He can't decide what toys to play with and just keeps on going back and forth between all of them. He was so wound up that he did not go to bed tell 9:30 which is late for him. Thank you everyone that came for coming! It would not have been the same without you guys. I can't wait for the hollidays this year! He is going to be so much fun!!!!
















7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Brantley! He is so cute. I love the cake. I'm glad he had an awesome day.

Amy said...

Oh he is so cute. Can you believe how fast they grow up? You look great too, how are you feeling? We need to get together again soon.

Belnap Family said...

How fun!! This age is awesome for birthdays, they know what's going on, and LOVE the attention! He is so cute, I think we should def. hook him and Lucy up. They'd make a cute couple.

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Happy Belated. Glad it was so fun for him. This age is really fun. Does he just talk up a storm? I can't wait til Jordan is potty trained and I only have one in diapers. That will be so nice. He sits on the toilet everyonce in a while, but nothing yet. Congrats on your pregnancy. That is exciting news. It will be fun for you to have 2!

TIDWELLS said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANTLEY two already he is getting so big. I love the cake....

redjax said...

Brantley is SO cute!! September birthdays are the absolute best, I love having mine this month. Hope all is well with your pregnancy, I am doing pretty good but I'm really moody ;) Love ya!

Emily said...

Didn't he just turn one? Tell him to stop growing. What a doll. Can't wait to see what another St. Jeor baby will look like. Brantley - you rock!