Friday, March 6, 2009

Rooms and Update








It's been a while since I posted so I thought that I would post pics of the kids rooms. The baby's room is not decorated but I am planning on putting her name up on the wall (once we figure out what that is) and then I am going to hang pics of her in white frames above her crib. But, that too will have to wait tell she is here and we have pics taken. Brantley's room is decorated the same as it was when he had the crib in there and we are going to change it to "tools". I need to get a comforter too but I haven't found one that I like so that will wait tell I find it. But, we did get a killer deal on Brantley's bedroom set and I had to show it off. We got the bed and the dresser for only $400 and it is solid oak! Also, I worked really hard on the baby's walls that I just had to show it off. I will post pics of the finished projects once they are done.
Just an update on the baby. I have been having contractions for the last 2 weeks every night but she still has not decided that it was time to come. We did go to the hospital on Feb 23rd (I was exacty 36 weeks) and they had to give me a shot to stop labor but it was stopped and she is still cooking. I go in on Monday morning and the doc will then schedule a time for me to be started. We are thinking that if I don't have her by Wed then he will start me then. So unless she decides on her own to come, I should be having her on Wed the 11th. I'm not sure I will post again tell we have her, but when we do, I will post lots of pics! We are so excited for her to come and be a part of our family! Brantley is still asking every day if he is going to meet baby sister today. It really is so cute. He's so excited (Although I know that he does not have a clue on what is going to happen)!! But I hope that it will help and that we wont have to many problems with him. Wish us luck!


4 comments:

Wehrle said...

Good luck Rach!! I can't wait to see pictures of her... and I can't wait to hear what you name her!!

Belnap Family said...

Awww, that is so exciting!!!! I can't wait to hear and see some pictures when she arrives. The rooms look very cute!

Stephanie said...

The rooms look so cute! I am so excited for her to come! I better get a text so I can rush to the hospital. Ok I'll give you a little time.

Grand Pooba said...

Well I hope you are in the hospital right now having your baby! It is wednesday now!

I LOVE your daughter's walls very cute! And I love the dark color of Brantley's bed set, very cool!

Can't wait to see pics of your new arrival!