Saturday, January 31, 2009

BIG BOY UNDERWEAR!




Well, I think that it is safe to say that we are officially potty trained!!! Brantley has done so good with it too! I didn't think that it was going to happen before the baby came, but Brantley has been bugging me for weeks to wear big boy underwear like Cooper and Fischer so I put him in pull ups since I really was not wanting to deal with it. He is still waking up a couple times a night, I don't have a lot of energy and I have procrastinated with getting everything ready for the baby so I have a lot to do. He did pretty good with the pull ups but still asked to wear big boy underwear. Well, I guess I should have just listened to him and put him in them because ever since I did he has done great!!! We had one accident at the babysitters and only one at home in the last four days and the one at home was just a dribble! We have gone several places shopping and such and no accidents out and about. We are so proud of Brantley! It is going to be so nice not having two in diapers at all! Keep up the good work! Doesn't he look so cute in his boxer briefs? I just love it!


7 comments:

Emma said...

Poor Brantley was not happy when he had his accident at my house. But you have to expect at least one accident when your busy having sooo much fun at the babysitters right?! He does love his big boy underwear and nothing is cuter than a wild group of little boys running around in their underwear! Way to go Brantley!

What a life!! said...

That is awesome! How do you potty train a boy? Bubba has been waking up dry for weeks now but every time I take him near a potty he freaks OUT! Congrats and I can't wait to see how amazingly cute your girl is going to be!

Belnap Family said...

Good job! You are lucky, boys are usually so much harder to potty train! Love the unders

Emily said...

Way to go!! That will be a bigger blessing than you can imagine once you have two. Yup - little kid undies are pretty cute.

CLUFF FAMILY said...

I am jealous! Jordan could care less. I wonder how long I have to have 2 in diapers, it isn't fun. Tell Brantley to came have a talk with Jordan!

Grand Pooba said...

Congrats on the potty training. Big step! I've been to your blog before but don't remember if I commented. Anyway, hope you don't mind if I stop by now and then!

(Found you through DeAnna's)

Amanda said...

Happy Valentine’s Day!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm so jealous! My little guy isn't even close to being potty trained!