Friday, September 18, 2009

6 Months Old







I can't believe that Lilley is already 6 months old!! She is doing real good. She weights in at 17 pounds 70% and is 26.5 inches long. She is sitting on her own, can roll both directions (although she doesn't do it often and hates to be on her stomach) and is sleeping a lot better as long as she has one of her little animal blanket things. (Just like Brantley. He still needs his bears to sleep). She is so fun and is happy almost all of the time. She is completely different then Brantley was at this age. She is content to just sit there as long as she has toys by her to play with or watching Brantley playing. She really has no desire to move. Brantley on the other hand, was already crawling all over the place by now. It is kind of nice that she is in no hurry to move.


4 comments:

Amy said...

You always dress her up so cute, I bet it's fun finding girl stuff. We should get together soon, there is this fun park by my house we could go to.

Stephanie said...

So cute. I think Noah is slow. He's not rolling or sitting. My poor child. j/k but back to Lilly, she is so pretty and gets prettier and prettier. I am sorry that I missed Brantleys party. It looks like it went good and looks like so much fun.

Casey and Sheryl said...

cute pictures, she is a doll

Janalyn said...

I LOVE that dress and she looks so cute in it!! I'm glad she's a good, happy baby.