Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Little bit of Bragging!

Before the deck but concrete poured
Building the frame
flooring done in a picture frame


Finished product!


So I have to do a little bragging about my husband. He is such a great handyman and can do and build anything that is handed to him and does amazing work! When we built this house we just had stairs from the door down to a real small square of concrete. Not attractive at all. We have been wanting to build a deck for a while and we finally decided to do it. Once we made that decision, Justin didn't waste any time and started with pouring concrete and designing the deck. I helped with what colors but I let Justin decide everything else. and this is what he came up with! It took a lot of time for him to do this, but he did all of it by himself (and I helped when the kids let me). We just love it and enjoy using it almost every day! Now I can't wait tell Spring and getting patio furniture to complete it all! Thanks babe for being so great and doing amazing things for us! We love it!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

That looks amazing! I am so impressed. Good job Justin. That is well worth bragging about.

Tiffany said...

Nice work Justin!

Grand Pooba said...

WOW! That is quite the project, props to your husband!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

I am envious, I must admit. That is so awesome!