Thursday, December 17, 2009

9 Months Old!


So "Silly Lilley" is already 9 months old! I can't believe how fast she is growing and how much of a personality she is getting. She is such a joy to have around. At her 9 month check up, is weighed in at 18 pounds and 6 ounces and is 27.5" long both being in the 40%. So she is not a chubby as she was before, but she is moving around a lot now. Some little things about Lilley that I wanted to document. She LOVES her big brother. She loves to follow him around and watch him all of the time. She LOVES her mom even more. She is such a mamas girl. She will be happy as can be playing around and if I walk into the room she starts to cry and wants me to pick her up. I love it and hate it all at the same time. She is my little princess. She also loves her little animal blanket things. She can't sleep without them. She is crawling forward now but still is a little slow at it. She always has her tongue out (as you can tell by most of the recent pics that have been posted). I don't know why she does this, but she does and I think that it is so cute!!! She also loves to be naked (also, as you can tell my a lot of the pics I've posted recently). She and her big brother make me the happiest mom ever! I love my two little kids more then anything. Being a mom really is the best thing that has happened to me. They make my day every day!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't believe she is already that big! Time flies!

Stephanie said...

She looks so grown up. What a cute little girl.

Emily said...

She is such a beautiful, sweet little one. Really, you are so lucky to have such great kids. Comes from being great people yourselves.