Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa and Blitzen





So my parents neighbors did this really cool thing! My mom told me that they were going to have a reindeer at their house, but I wasn't sure exactly what it was going to be and was a little nervous since I didn't even know these people. I was so glad that we went cause they had their backyard all set up with Blitzen there, Santa and then they were serving hot dogs and hot chocolate. Brantley was hilarious. All day he was talking about see a reindeer (we didn't know Santa was going to be there) and when we got there he wouldn't even touch him and we had a hard time even getting him close to Blitzen. Then once we were up to see Santa, he wouldn't sit on his lap and it took a lot to get him to even tell him what he wanted for Christmas!!! We were finally able to get him to tell him one thing and the only reason that he sat on his lap is cause Lilley was but he wasn't very happy about it as you can tell from the picture. After we left he was mad cause he didn't tell Santa everything that he wanted so I told him that we will go see Santa again. He was okay with that and is now asking when can we go see him again. Funny kid!



4 comments:

Emily said...

That is awesome - funny that he doesn't trust Santa - smart kid!

Tiffany said...

Fun pictures! I love how in the first photo your kids are both looking at you like "are you for real?"

Belnap Family said...

Her outfit is the cutest thing ever!!

Grand Pooba said...

I hope you said hi to Blitzen for me!