Monday, January 25, 2010

Sledding

Having a Blast!
Still having a blast!

So we decided to go sledding this weekend! Justin's sister lives in Mtn Green and has a great sledding hill across the street so we thought we would check it out. You are all going to think that we are horrible parents for this, but this was Brantley's first time sledding!! I know, pretty bad. He was a little unsure at first, but once he went down a couple of times he loved it! Lilley, on the other hand, cried the whole time unless I was holding her and not sitting down. I took her down the hill once, and she screamed the entire time. Maybe next year she will like it better. Thanks Steph for letting us invade your house and taking great care of us! We had a blast!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun. I have only sort of taken Benjamin. I need to take him again.

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the fall delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=nevo audio joiner 2008 2.2.6 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you functioning the black methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg