Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER EGG HUNT



This was Brantley when it first started saying MOMMY!!!
Kind of getting some candy

Getting into it all
So this year we ended up going to Smiths for the Easter Egg Hunt. It was nice cause it was indoors since it was so cold but the candy was only so so. Brantley was his normal self now a days and was real intimidated by it all and was real shy on getting into it. He wanted me right by his side. It was kind of funny once he started to realize what was going on he kept telling me that if he took some of the candy then the other kids wouldn't get as much! What 3 yr old is worried about how much candy others are getting? Once the kids moved down the isle a little he would go and pick up the candy they left behind. Funny kid! Lilley did a little better, but she would get distracted by putting everything in her mouth like always. The kids had a great time!! We didn't get a lot of candy but I was glad. All I need is more candy and temptation around me!

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

How fun, I didn't even know they had Easter egg hunts at Smiths!

The Petersen's said...

That sounds so fun! Easter is my favorite holiday and I got to spend it in the hospital!! Your kids are getting so big and they are so so so cute! Good job lady!