Monday, April 19, 2010

Sand Dunes

They rode around like this holding hands. SOOOO cute! Brantley is such a great big brother and Lilley loves him so much. It just makes my heart melt!

Climbing up the dune
Going down
Lilley has started to say "cheese" when I take a picture and this is what she does

Landin and Kristy
The whole group
Lilley and Aspen
So we went on our first camping trip this last weekend to the sand dunes. We went with a lot of good friends and had a blast! The weather was perfect, kids were great, had an awesome time playing in the sand and we got in a lot of riding! It was so nice to get out and camp again. It got me all excited for this summer and all of the many trips to come!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like it was great weather and you had tonz of fun.

Tiffany said...

You guys always do fun stuff! Jealous.

Grand Pooba said...

I never go camping! I miss it!
I love Lilley's cheese face, so cute!