Wednesday, May 25, 2011

He's a natural!!!

So we were FINALLY able to go out for a weekend on our first camping trip!  The weather this year has been so crappy but a couple of weekends ago we saw some decent weather and headed out.  Right before we left we got Brantley his first motorcycle!  He was so excited and I've got to say he looks pretty darn cute in all of his gear and riding around like daddy.  I was a little nervous on how he was going to do but I shouldn't have worried and figured that he would be a natural on it just like he is on his pedal bike.  He fell over a few times but would get right back up and go for it again.  By the end of the weekend he was riding so good!  He was even getting his triangle stance right!! Way to go Brantley!  Now I can only hope that he wants to just ride for fun with dad and not want to start the racing thing.  I'm not sure if I could handle that! 

The rest of us were there this weekend and had an ok time.  Poor Lilley was sick the whole weekend and when I got home I took her in and come to find out it was pneumonia!  Poor girl!  She was so good for having pneumonia!  We only went out on one ride and played a little but it didn't last to long since she was just miserable.  But it was nice to get outside and relax for a bit!  The start of a hopefully great camping year!


Dad giving instructions on what to do

And he's off!!

Riding around like he has been riding for a long time


I know you can't see Brantley that well, but it was a great shot of his Triangle Stance! 

One of the few times that Lilley was kind of smiling

Playing on the side hills and rolling down them


Don't mind the baby (toddler) in a diaper.  I had changed her just before we left and since she had been drinking so much water to keep hydrated (since she wouldn't eat anything) she was soaking wet when we stopped and I didn't have another pair of pants for her.  So diaper it is!



1 comment:

Belnap Family said...

Wow that is so impressive!! Lucy still struggles with training wheels on her little princess bike :) Looks like you guys are gonna have a way fun summer!