Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful


Can I say that I've got the most beautiful kids ever!!

The other day it was just a normal day. You know kids running around all crazy cracking me up and also trying my patience. The winter is always hard on my kids since they love being outside and since they can't spend as much time out there they get bored which means they get into trouble. Well this other day I was watching them and I had one of those moments that I just couldn't help but think that I was so thankful that these two little people belong to me. I get to raise them and show them how to be great adults. How lucky am I?!? They are perfect, beautiful!! And I've got a perfect husband helping me in it.  I'm  so grateful for my life. Sure it's not always happy go lucky here. But to me a perfect life has challenges. I love being a mom, love my husband and my perfect kids. They are growing up so fast and before I know it they will be all grown up.


These two little people have made me a better person in every way. I've learned to be more patient then I ever have been, they have shown me so much love more then I could ever imagine and I love them more then anything else. I never thought that I could love anyone as deeply as I love them . They truly are everything to me and have been since I first layed my eyes on them. Being a mom has been the biggest gift I have ever received.  I'm so grateful for them and my family.

 


2 comments:

Belnap Family said...

Beautifully said.

Mjika said...

Mommy (and all the variations) is the best name to ever be called!