Friday, December 2, 2011

Decking the Halls!


So can I just tell you how much I LOVE Christmas time?  I love everything about it!  From the decorating, the total excitement of crazy kids, giving and lots of family time. I never decorate for any other holiday but Christmas and I go all out for it.  I thought that I would document what my house looks like during Christmas.  The kids had so much time decorating with me and I've got to say they did a great job.   
I just love my village! It's by far my favorite decoration. I was sooo sad when Mervyns was closed cause they were the only ones that carried my village. So I can't add to it every year but it is good size so it will do.

 




This is our advent calendar this year!  I didn't want to do the typical candy one again so I found this Lego's one and I'm hoping they will like it more.  So far so good!!

So we don't have a fireplace to hang the stockings up on so I came up with this idea of sticking the hangers on the wall a few years ago and I just love it!! 


This is Santa's plate that gets cookies and milk Christmas Eve




2 comments:

Amy said...

I looooove it! Your village is awesome. I am a Christmas freak as well :-)

Emily said...

Do your kids leave this alone?

You know this would never work in my house, but it is so cute!