Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Morning

Awww Christmas morning.  I've always loved Christmas.  The visiting family, presents, food, and the magic that is always there.  I never thought that it could get better when I was a kid.  Man I was wrong!  There is nothing better then seeing that same magic that you experienced as a kid in the eyes of your kids.  It seriously is the best thing!  I LOVE Christmas!  Brantley was so excited and couldn't stop talking about how excited he was that Santa was coming and he got Lilley really excited about it too.  It was awesome!

I was so mad that I forgot my camera on Christmas Eve!  But, the kids got their PJ's and we all have a great time and had amazing food like always.  That night Brantley was so amped that I thought for sure that it was going to be a while tell he fell asleep but he kept telling himself that if he doesn't fall asleep Santa can't come.  So when he hit his pillow he was out!  We had everything wrapped so all we had to do is haul it all in and set it up and we were in bed by 11:30.  To bad the kids kept waking up all night!  Lilley woke up at 1 and 5 and Brantley woke up at 5:30 but we told him that he had to go back to bed cause Santa hadn't come yet.   Brantley finally came into our room for the last time at 6:30 and we kept him there trying to hold him back tell Lilley woke up but we ended up giving up and waking Lilley up at 7:00.  I just loved watching them.  Just amazing.  I am bummed though that for some reason my pictures didn't turn out the best.  I don't know why but a lot were kinda blurry.  Such a bummer!  But I did a few good ones. 

Santa Came!!
These were my project this year.  I made these little art desks! 


Right before heading out to see if Santa came






The haul all opened up.  Man they got spoiled!!!!

Lilley's stash

And Brantley's

Next will be Christmas morning at the Grandma and Grandpa's houses.....Coming soon.  :-)

1 comment:

Mjika said...

You are right - there is nothing more magical than Christmas through a child's eye. I love the desks you made!