Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lagoon!! It's what fun is!

So this year I decided to finally take Brantley to Lagoon for the first time.  I know he's 5 years old and still hasn't gone to Lagoon and we've lived in Utah our entire lives.  But my thinking was that if we waited tell he was tall enough to go on most of the rides he would enjoy it more.  Well, Brantley had a great time on all of the kid rides but wouldn't go on the big rides like I was hoping.  He's normally a take risks and no fear kind of kid but not so much on rides.  I'm hoping next year he will do better?!  Oh well, we still had a great time hanging out in kiddie land with cousins and that's what matters most.  And I was still able to go on my favorite ride Wicked.  Hopefully next year Brantley will be riding it with me. 
 






No comments: