Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Island Park



Will and Brantley being pulled on the sled

Brantley and Will thought that it was so fun to tackle Ryleigh!





All of the kids (Liza, Austin, Will, Brantley and Ryleigh) playing on the bunk beds



This last weekend, we headed up to Island Park with the whole family even Seth and Tiff can up from Arizona! It was a lot of people but great to be with everyone. Brantley had a blast playing with all of his cousins and aunts and uncles. Brantley LOVED! the snowmobiles (what a shock!) even when he ran it into the snow bank! He is so like his dad sometimes it is scary.

3 comments:

Emily said...

OK - What a blast!! I get to go next time. I am not sure if you know this, but Brantley is such a babe!!

Stephanie said...

Oh how fun! That is so cool that the whole family went. I am not surprised at all that Brantley loves the snowmobile.

Kristie said...

I love the picture of Brantley on the sled. He is so dang cute! I can't believe your due in 2 months. I hope your feeling okay.