Sunday, January 11, 2009

Once their was a snowman!




These pictures were from before Christmas and I am just getting around to posting them! I guess better late then never. Justin's mom was talking with Brantley about making a snowman with him ever since it turned cold outside and they had been waiting for it to snow to do it. Well, the first snow storm in Dec Kristen came over and built this snowman with Brantley. The snow was really light and did not want to stick so they were not able to role the snow and build the traditional snowman but Kristen is such a great grandma and wanted to make one with Brantley so this was the result! It looks kind of funny, but Brantley LOVED doing it with her and still is talking about it. And of course they had to sing "Once there was a Snowman" when they were done since it is Brantley's favorite song! It is now completely covered with new snow, but Brantley still looks to see if he can see it every time that we go outside.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Shoot - I somehow missed that snowman. Hey - I made cinnamon rolls this week - they were no Rachael rolls - but it's a start!

What a life!! said...

Rach! it is so good to hear from you! How are you feeling? I hope your pregnancy goes good. Oh by the way I love the UPS costume. I can't wait til you get the girl-Attitude her it comes!!! Love ya

Amanda said...

FUN!!!!