Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2 Months Old Already!

Got to Love those Cheeks!!!!








So my baby is already 2 months old! It's crazy how fast time goes by. Things have been going okay. We have had a few bumps but we are finally getting everything figured and worked out. Lilley has acid reflex really bad which has made her really fussy and wanting to eat every 1 1/2 to 2 hrs. So I took her in and the doc put her on Prevacid which is a magic pill! She's still not a good baby, but a LOT better and she is now stretching her feedings out to 4 hours. It is really nice! At her well child appointment she came back at 12 pounds 3 oz and is 23 1/2 inches long both being in the 90%! So she is growing a lot and is a little chub but she has only gained 2 oz in the last 2 weeks since she as been eating less so I'm hoping that she slows down a bit. She now sleeps almost threw the night going to bed at 9:30 and not waking up tell around 5am. It has been my saving grace having her sleep good. I can deal with the crying during the day if I get my sleep. Brantley still is loving her although he is not paying much attention to her as much as he used to so it is nice that I don't have to take her every where I go now in worry that Brantley will "help" out too much. My babies are growing up too fast!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is adorable Rachael. I am so glad that I god to snuggle her at the park for a bit. She was being really sweet.

Grand Pooba said...

Seriously, I love those cheeks! She is dang cute Rachael and that is so nice that she is sleeping through the night for you!

What a life!! said...

I agree about the cheeks and the cute expressional eyes!! It was so good to see you guys!

Casey and Sheryl said...

glad they were able to find something to help her eat less. 4 hours between feedings would be nice, we rarely get that long.

Emily said...

She is such a sweetheart - can't believe it's been 2 months already!! I hope her nose is feeling better.

Kristie said...

She is so dang cute! I love her chub cheeks!
Hang in there it will get better. Sleep is so over rated anyway!!! Let me know If you need someone to watch your kidos they are both so dang cute!

Kristie said...

Email me so I can send you an invite to my blog

Brandonandkristie@gmail.com

Tiffany said...

When Ellie was born, she had colic really bad and cried ALL day long. It was maddening. So at three months, I stopped breastfeeding and switched her to Enfamil for gas and fussiness and now she never cries. Not that you should do that but at least you know there is hope!

Aundrea said...

i had the same problem with bailey and i used the prevacid and i loved it i also had her on a formula for fussiness as well she was the best baby ever after we did thoughs two things. i cant belive she is two months already!