Thursday, May 7, 2009

So funny!

I just thought that this was too funny and too cute! She fell asleep in my snugli and stayed asleep like this for an hour! She's only 8 weeks old and she is already posing. What a girl!


Brantley wanted to put this pic on our page so I thought that I would. We were at my parents house and he thought that it would be cool to get on top of Amie's Jeep so Justin put him up there. He just LOVES playing with Amie and her Jeep!

This is Lilley after waking up in the morning in her own bed! She has been sleeping in her own room now for 2 weeks and it is going great. Isn't she just so cute!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is adorable! She is getting so big. Come any time. I am up for visitors whenever.

Amy said...

She is so cute! I need to come see her sometime. That is great she is in her own room, we had Sam in our room for 8 months, yeah not a good idea!