Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Race for the Cure

I know that this is a little late, but I wanted to post it. I hope you don't mind Sarah, but I stole this pic from your blog since I forgot to bring my camera (which happens way to often). On the 9th my whole family went down the the Gateway for the Race for the Cure to support my Aunt Ronda. She was diagnosed with Breast Cancer this year and is going threw treatments right now. It was such an incredible experience! I have never done anything like this before and it was awesome! My Aunt is such an amazing person! We love her so much and I was so happy that my entire family was there to support her. Even Brantley and Lilley came and did great on the whole 3 miles. Thank you so much for inviting us and sharing this very special day. I will never forget it!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is a wonderful thing you guys did!

Amy said...

Thats awesome that you could all do that together. Sorry I couldn't make it to the playdate, I haven't had my car for about a week now and am going a little stir crazy!

What a life!! said...

Thanks Rach! You are always welcome to steal pictures you are in!!! You guys are so awesome for coming!! See ya next year right??? :)

Grand Pooba said...

Hope your aunt beats the cancer!

The cancer sucks.

Janalyn said...

I wish your Aunt Ronda the best. She always seemed like a tough lady. I remember her and her horses. We were like 3 or 4 and you would lead us around on the horse like a pro!