Sunday, December 5, 2010

Santa and Blitzen 2010

Lilley didn't like Santa this year...Everyones got to have a pic on Santa's lap screaming right?

Brantley on the other hand was all about Santa!
Neither one of them wanted to pet Blitzen but we did get a pic by him.
My parents neighbor had Santa and Blitzen come and visit again this year. Clink here if you want to see last years. It really is great of them to do this every year for all of the kids. It is becoming a tradition for us and I hope they continue to do it in years to come. Brantley didn't want to touch the Reindeer again this year and neither did Lilley. At least Brantley wanted to sit on Santa's lap this year but Lilley didn't! Got to love it. Poor Lilley wasn't feeling good this year and was freezing cold. Justin had her wrapped up in his coat to try and keep her warm. I felt so bad.

2 comments:

Emily said...

You know, I was just thinking about this and wondering if the event had come this year yet. I still think this is just about the coolest thing ever.

I guess I should have just knocked on your door and asked. How is it that we never see each other?

Grand Pooba said...

That's awesome they do that for the kids!