Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Dirty Dash

This race was the funnest race that I have done by far!!  It really was so much fun running, jumping and playing in the mud!  I'm really not one to get dirty.  In fact I really hate being dirty and I had to mentally prepare myself that I was in deed going to get dirty.  But I don't know why I hate it so much because this was seriously a blast!  It also was so nice having Justin there with me.  It was the first time that I had ran with Justin and it was nice!  We did it with my friend Aundrea and her boyfriend and a bunch of neighbors.  I'm glad that Mjika invited us to do it.  It will for sure be a yearly thing for us!!

This was before the race when we were all still clean.  The hill behind us was the start and it was so muddy! 

The first obstacle.  There were so many people that you can't even see the hill we had to climb.

At the top of the first obstacle and Nicole falling

Just after the first set of balance beams...we were already pretty dirty at this point and we weren't even in it a mile!!

The half way mark.  They had a 5k shortcut but we opted to do the full 10k.  Glad we did cause it was by far easier and a lot funner obstacle's!

At the top of the slip n slide.  We got so dirty at the bottom of this!!!

We got into a big mud fight and got covered!!!  What a blast!

2 comments:

Mjika said...

That was quite an adventure! So glad we did it!

Stephanie said...

Looks like so much fun. I really want to do it next year.