Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

It feels like all that I ever blog about is camping trips.  But the truth is that in the summer that is what we do and love so I guess that's why.  Sorry if your sick of camping stuff if anyone actually reads this. 

So over Labor Day weekend we headed up the the Uinta's again but this time we went to Soapstone.  I know I've said this before but I really do love it up there!!  This trip was my favorite this year.  It was perfect weather and just so pretty!  The only bad thing was that there were so many people.  But we still had a blast.  This was our last camping trip of the year.  I'm sad about that.  Tell next year!!  (Sorry about the order of the pics.  I don't know what happened and I can't figure out how to put them in the right order.)

We found a little trail that took us down to the bottom of this.  It was the best ride of the weekend for sure!!!


I know I've said this before but Brantley has really gotten good at riding! 

Justin and Brantley at the cliffs.  The view was amazing and gave me butterflies it was so high up!

This was the little trail we went on.  You can barely see their RZR the grass was so high!

All of us at the top of the cliffs


Levi coming threw on the little trail

1 comment:

Mjika said...

Never too much camping! Soapstone is our favorite!